Our professional service technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system and can eliminate money wasting problems.
We have developed a customized program that addresses the problems we see most often. The comprehensive service and maintenance agreement we offer is designed to:
- Reduce the possibility of an air conditioning or heating breakdown.
- Reduce your utility and repair costs.
- Provide preferential emergency service if the need ever arises.
- Provide a discount on parts.
- Maintain or enhance your current level of comfort.
Our planned service consists of:
- Condenser Coil fins will be cleaned.
- Evaporator Coil will be inspected.
- Blower Wheels be inspected.
- Air Filter will be replaced at customer's option.
- Belts and Pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required.
- Lubrication of motors and bearing.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required.
- Controls & Safeties will be inspected and tested.
- Motors will be cleaned and inspected.
- Capacitors will be tested.
- Condensate Drain will be checked to assure it is open.
- Crankcase Heater will be operationally checked.
- Relays and Contactors will be inspected
- Unit Disconnect will be inspected.
- Unit Wiring will be inspected.
- Temperature or Pressures will be taken.
- Heat Strips will be operationally checked.
- Reversing Valve will be checked for systems with heat pumps.
- Auxiliary Heat Strips will be checked for systems with heat pumps.
Did you know?
Some air conditioning and heating problems can DOUBLE operating costs without reducing comfort.
A "freon" (refrigerant) undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
"Freon" should never be replaced. If it has to be replaced, you have an expensive leak that should be repaired.
A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
Just a 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce it's efficiency by 5%.
Un-repaired small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
Depending on the current condition of you equipment, this service may pay for itself several times over in energy savings alone.
Annual safety checks can eliminate dangerous problems
To protect the ozone layer and keep the environment safe, Mark Palmer Electric reclaims all refrigerants.